You're here: Home > Take the Tour
Tour the Jefferson 2 Bedroom Model and the Madison 3 Bedroom Model
Tour The Grant 3 Bedroom, Garage Model
Come Home To Your Own Leewood Home
The American Dream of Home Ownership.
Location, Location, Location
- Money Magazine’s Best Places to Live
- Express Bus to NYC 200 feet away
- Dunkin’ Donuts, Hardee’s, More Across the Street
- Kid’s Recreation, Basketball, Tennis, Pool – 2 Blocks Close at Franklin Township’s Naaman Williams Park
- Amtrak, NJ Transit to all Points only 1.5 miles from Your Home
- Center City New Brunswick’s Employment & Cultural Activities all within 2 Miles
Quality + Design + Price = Unsurpassed Value
- Quality Construction; Maintenance Free Exteriors
- Brand Names like Moen, Shaw Carpet, Dal Tile
- Laundry Rooms in Each Home
- Energy Star for Lower Monthly Utility Bills
- Higher 9 foot ceilings; Abundant, Generous Closets
- Eat in Kitchens
- Low Monthly Payment
From $1,226 (2 BR) to $1,791 (3 BR -2 Level Home)*
*Depending on model. Estimated payment includes mortgage, current estimated taxes, insurance, and HOA or Condo fee. Mortgages available to qualified buyers; subject to income qualification for some homes. Interest rate, mortgage selected, and HOA/Condo budgets may affect monthly costs.
Your Personal Path to Wealth
Through Home Ownership
Pay your mortgage. Build Wealth in Your New Home.
Earn about $32,433 to $59,145 on your New Home in 10 years!*
And in 15 years save from $61,196 to $111,596!*
Believe it! If you sold your Leewood Renaissance at Franklin Home after 15 years for the same price you had bought it for, you will “save” from $57,042 to $103,391 – just by having paid off part of your mortgage over the 15 years.
*Savings depends on mortgage amount and sales price and is based on 30-year term.
"A Journey Begins with a Single Step."
- Chinese Proverb
To Take Your Next Steps, Click on the Category of Your Choice: